Connecting with Your Fairy Guides: A Guided Meditation for Inner Wisdom and Magic
Affiliate links are included in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, I may earn a small commission. Thank you!
Do you feel a special connection with the natural world and its fae inhabitants? Not all fae are the same, but there are some that can serve in a Spirit Guide-type role for humans.
If you are guided to this post, you may have Spirit Guides of the fairy type that are interested in connecting with you.
Fairies of this type can often help with bringing more enchantment, playfulness, joy, and ancient wisdom into your life. They can serve as powerful allies and guides on your spiritual journey.
One of the very first guides I had on my spiritual journey was a fairy!
To start your journey of connecting with your fairy guides, you can try the below recorded guided meditation.
Then, try the written guided meditation in the second half of the post!
Go deeper into your connection with the fairy realm
- Begin by finding a quiet and comfortable place to sit or lie down. I find it easier to meditate sitting upright in either a chair with my feet flat on the ground, or crisscross on a meditation pillow. Take a few deep breaths and allow yourself to relax. Close your eyes.
- Ask your Higher Self and Spirit Guides to help you open a safe, sacred circle of light. Visualize this circle around you, in which, you are surrounded by divine light and protected from dark energies.
- Imagine a tree in the distance. Approach this tree, and when you reach you, you find a door at the base of the tree. Enter through the door. Once inside, you see a tunnel traveling down. Travel down through the tunnel until you reach an opening of light. You are going to the fairy realm part of the shamanic lower world, a safe space for healing and connecting with Spirit.
- Walk through the opening and imagine yourself standing in a lush, green forest. The trees are tall and majestic, and you can hear the sound of a gentle stream nearby. Visualize the forest. What kind of trees are there? What time of day is it? What is the weather like? Picture and feel yourself in the forest, tuning into your senses to perceive as much as you can.
- As you look around, you notice a small, glowing light in the distance. As you approach, you see that it's a fairy, hovering in the air. This is your Fairy Guide.
- The fairy greets you warmly and invites you to follow them deeper into the forest. As you walk together, you feel a sense of calm and wonder.
- The fairy leads you to a small, hidden clearing, where you see a circle of mushrooms. Your Fairy Guide invites you to sit down in the center of the circle.
- As you sit down, you feel a sense of peace and safety. Take some time to notice your surroundings here and the calm you feel. Notice the energy at your fingertips - you may be able to feel the effervescent energy here!
- With both you and your fairy guide in the circle, feel free to ask their name, and see if they will give you one. See if you can more clearly visualize your guide here, too. What do they look like? What are they wearing?
- Take a few moments to simply be in this space, allowing your fairy guide to give you any messages, healing, or gifts. Keep your senses and awareness open to any emotions or insights that come up.
- When you're ready, thank your fairy guide for guiding you to this place and for any messages, insight, gifts, or healing your received.
- Start to return to the present moment, drawing your focus away from this realm and back towards your body, asking your guides and Higher Self to help you clear the circle and close it. When you're ready, open your eyes and take a moment to ground yourself.